"SAFE & CLEAN” INTERNAL PROTOCOL
- Training of Employees
- Information to Customers
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Organization of the Tourist Entertainment Service
All employees received specific information and training on:
- Internal protocol for the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
- How to comply with basic infection prevention and control precautions for the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, including the procedures:
Sanitization of hands
Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that has at least 70% alcohol, covering all surfaces of your hands and rubbing them until they are dry.
- Cough or sneeze into the flexed forearm or use a tissue, which should then be immediately thrown away;
- Always wash your hands after coughing or sneezing and after blowing;
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
Change the frequency and form of contact between employees and between them and customers, avoiding close contact, handshaking, kissing and sharing food, utensils, glasses and towels.
The following information is available to all customers:
- How to comply with basic precautions for infection prevention and control in relation to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
- What is the internal protocol for the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
When starting the tour, the hygiene and safety standards to be respected must be explained to customers, namely:
- Ask customers not to change the order of seats in the van during the tour;
- Use the mask whenever possible and mandatorily inside the van, in order to reduce the risk of contagion;
- Request that whenever they enter the van they disinfect their hands using disinfectant alcohol (gel or liquid);
- Respect the social distance of at least one seat between customers.
The company ensures a sufficient number of individual protective equipment for all customers and employees.
Supply of alcohol-based hand sanitizers, whenever justified in activities.
Hygiene or disinfection of equipment and means of transportation used, after each activity, according to the applicable rules.
Organization of the Tourist Entertainment Service
During the events of tourist entertainment, the proper distance from social security must be maintained, as well as the use of a mask whenever possible.
The maximum occupancy of the vans will be reduced to a maximum of 5 customers, according to the recommendations of the General Health Directorate.
The booking confirmation of the client should be accepted preferably in digital / online support.
Partners involved in tourist activities must comply with the internal protocols pre-established between them.
Whenever there is a suspicion of infection, the employee must provide means of accompanying the person (s) to the isolation space and provide necessary assistance and contact the national health service through the SOS 24 phone line.
Whenever possible, store the waste produced by patients suspected of infection in a plastic bag that, after being closed, must be segregated and sent to a licensed operator for the management of hospital waste with biological risk.
INTERNAL HYGIENE PROTOCOL
It is mandatory, before and after each tour, to sanitize and disinfect the vehicle using gloves and an individual protection mask.
Employees must be knowledgeable about the cleaning material to be used, namely detergents and disinfectants and the precautions to be taken when handling, diluting and applying it in conditions of good ventilation.
Cleaning should always be moist and single-use, disposable cleaning cloths differentiated by color code, for each of the areas, according to the level of risk.
The cleaning of surfaces of frequent touch can be carried out with disinfectant-based detergent, to achieve a faster procedure, that is, a product that contains, in its composition, detergent and disinfectant simultaneously, compatible. They can have several presentations: liquid, gel, foam or spray.
The van floor must be cleaned with water and common detergent, followed by disinfection with a bleach solution with water.
Rapid disinfection products can also be used in the form of wipes moistened with disinfectant. These wipes are for use on one surface and should not be reused on multiple surfaces, as it favors the spread of contaminants. All of these wipes are disposable for the waste bin.
Do not dry the surface after using the disinfectant wipe, as it is necessary for the surface to stay wet for a few moments.